Register today for the 25th annual DHI UK & Ireland Symposium
Registration is now open for the 25th annual DHI UK & Ireland Symposium to be held on 13-14 June 2023 at Antsy Hall in Coventry, UK.
Water and environmental professionals interested in learning more about the varied applications of MIKE Powered by DHI software and complementary technologies are encouraged to attend the event. In addition to formal presentations and training workshops, you will have the chance to connect with peers in multiple forums – including conference sessions, networking dinners, and breakout discussions.
Themes likely covered during the Symposium
- Latest developments in MIKE software – including the MIKE 2023 Release and MIKE Cloud applications
- Application of MIKE software in developing, selecting, and regulating aquaculture sites
- The application of MIKE software in coastal modelling and water quality applications
- MIKE software and how it supports the marine infrastructure / offshore wind sector
- Natural hazards modelling
Want more reasons to attend?
- Be inspired by keynote lectures from leading industry professionals
- Learn about recent improvements to the MIKE Powered by DHI software suite
- Share knowledge with other consultants, end users, regulators, and Academia
- Meet your local DHI team plus global staff from DHI’s headquarters in Denmark
Attendance is free, but registration is required. Save your spot today!